Join Jason and Tina Marie with their guest, Amy Scott, as they talk about how couples can align their finances. Amy is a certified financial coach based in Baltimore who works specifically with couples. She shares what it is like to help couples be on the same page when it comes to money matters. Stay tuned!
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- How finances affect the relationship
- The usual approach couples take with financial issues
- Financial management: should both persons be involved?
- Differences of a financial coach from a financial planner
- Why couples need to have a good line of communication, especially finances
- And so much more!
About Amy Scott:
Amy Scott is a certified financial coach who teaches couples how to get on the same page about their money – and why it may be one of the most important things they ever do. Outside of the office, Amy and her husband participated in Couples Coaching Couples for ten years. She is passionate about helping couples to do more with their money so they can experience less stress and more confidence about the wealth of their future.
You can find Amy Scott on . . .
Download Amy’s budget guide to get your couple on the same page about money.
Attend Amy’s free budgeting workshop!
Connect with us on social media
- Instagram @legendaryrelationship
- Jason’s Instagram @mrjayscott
- Tina’s Instagram @tinamarie_8
- Facebook Page @legendaryrelationship
- Facebook Group @marriageboss
- YouTube Channel