Join Jason and Tina Marie with their guest, Mandi Nuttall, as they talk about why body awareness and education must be discussed. Mandi is a former high school health teacher and collegiate volleyball player at BYU. As a mother of five children, she took them as inspiration to be her best self, resulting in writing her soon-to-be-launched The Birthday Suit Books. Stay tuned!
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- The need to teach sex education to teenagers in an age-appropriate way
- How body awareness helps a relationship from a sexual perspective
- Shame and guilt in parents as the drivers of being uneducated about the body
- Name body parts as it is – body positivity taught early and intentionally
- Benefits to children when parents start the conversation about sexuality
- And so much more!
About Mandi Nuttall:
Mandi Nuttall grew up in gorgeous Camino, California, as the fourth of six children. She was raised exploring national forests, playing volleyball, and riding horses in apple orchards. A volleyball scholarship enticed her to leave sunny California and brought her to Utah Valley University. She finis
hed her athletic career at Brigham Young University, where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in health education. Mandi then began teaching health classes at Orem High School, and the majority of her job centered on staying after class and counseling her students with their life challenges.
Mandi retired from teaching to raise her children and worked from home for ten years as a professional photographer while her husband worked his way through school. Today, Mandi and her kind-hearted husband share five beautiful children—Jay, Deja, Boston, and twins William and Jules.
Mandi and her family reside in Gig Harbor, Washington, and have fallen hard for the magnificent Pacific Northwest. She still loves to get on the court to coach or play and to hit the sand to play beach volleyball.
You can find Mandi Nuttall on . . .
- CASE STUDY
- When We Get Married For The Wrong Reasons
- The Scotts Story
- The importance of physical touch
Connect with us on social media
- Instagram @legendaryrelationship
- Jason’s Instagram @mrjayscott
- Tina’s Instagram @tinamarie_8
- Facebook Page @legendaryrelationship
- Facebook Group @marriageboss
- YouTube Channel