Just think about it. What really upsets you about your mate? How do I find out what the deep-rooted problem is? Let us try this write everything down that your spouse does to make you upset. Now when you look at the list, you see that there is no deep-rooted problem. You like, wait a minute. So all this stuff is a problem, but it’s not.
You invest so much time and energy into the small things. And then it snowballs into something big or is it big in your mind.
We need to stop putting so much energy into those small things that don’t even matter as much as we think they do. I know if we continue to argue over the petty things, we will not be able to deal with big issues in our relationship.
- CASE STUDY
- When We Get Married For The Wrong Reasons
- His Needs Her Needs
- The 5 Love Languages
- The Scotts Story
- The importance of physical touch
Connect with us on social media
- Instagram @legendaryrelationship
- Jason’s Instagram @mrjayscott
- Tina’s Instagram @tinamarie_8
- Facebook Page @legendaryrelationship
- Facebook Group @marriageboss