Join Jason and Tina Marie with their guest, Carisa Montooth, as they talk about how to have a healthy, sustainable relationship. Carisa is an international speaker, love coach, and a sixth-generation energy healer. She explains her work that involves helping women attract love and sustain the relationship for longevity. Stay tuned!
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- When self-sabotage gets in the way of a healthy relationship
- Love yourself the way you want to be loved
- It’s not you; it’s me: problems that arise in terms of attraction
- Things that impact dating behavior
- Everything wrong with having unrealistic expectations
- And so much more!
About Carisa Montooth:
Carisa Montooth helps passionate single women heal their hearts so that they can attract commitment-minded men and date them without self-sabotage.
As a sixth-generation healer with degrees in Psychology and Counseling, Carisa’s passion is taking the mystique out of manifesting love so that you can become genuinely magnetic to the love you want and deserve.
You can find Carisa Montooth on . . .